1 sentence descriptions of different Anime
- Ouran High School Host club: God damn rich people
- Soul Eater: I'm gonna use this motherfucker to beat up that motherfucker.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: MY LEG
- Naruto: SAssSUUkKKkKKkEeeEEe
- Black Butler: Corset scene
- Death Note: I'm going to kill you all but no I'm a good guy I swear
- Tamako Market: MOCHIYUMMY!
- Bleach: ban..........KAI
- Kuroko no Basuke: gay basketball players
- K project: flaming homos
- Durarara!!: IIIIIZZZAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Fairy Tail: nakama speeches
- InuYasha: must. make. sword. stronger... OMG KIKYO!
- Uta No Prince Sama: how gay can straight guys get
- Kaichou Wa Maid Sama: Perverted space alien
- No.6: Killer bees and homosexuals
- DragonBall: kamEHAME (two episodes later) HA
- Zetsuen no Tempest: i died like 30 fucking times but im still alive
- Tonari no Kaibutsu-kin: i love you loljk no wait i love you again
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: SHINJI GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT
- Angel Beats: we're all dead but we still keep dying anyway
- Cowboy Beebop: see u space cowboy
- Ao No Exorcist: im satan's son ps im gonna kill satan
- Hyouka: i'm...,,,cuRIOUS......
- Daily Lives of Highschool Boys: what the fuck is going on
- Tsuritama: i'm a fish youre a fish we're all fishes
- Gintama: neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon
- Shingeki no Kyoujin: teen titans go
Cookie Monsta and Funtcase - Atom Bomb
Join Bentley Bear in his adventure through Crystal Castles.
Crystal Castles flash game
Q:There is a CNN or NY Times article (don't remember which) that talks about the music choices for The Great Gatsby.
I am aware of the intended reasoning behind why the music was used, but it does not change my opinion that it does not fit in the film.
The soundtrack to The Great Gatsby was atrocious. It was completely out of place and unnecessary. If you were going to add a modern twist to the film with electronic music at least use electro swing, which even then is out of place. I like most of the artists featured, but seriously it made the film hard to watch at points. What Jay-Z was going for was a complete misfire. Mr. Sulu engage the hate mail.